This limited-edition special release of the Hyper-Dash 3 motor (Item 15477) commemorates Japan Cup 2019. Japan Cup is Tamiya’s legendary Mini 4WD racing series that promotes Mini 4WD racing to fans across Japan. The motor is a balanced, high performance motor, equally at home on a variety of course types and a great tune-up option for advanced racers, as well as being a perfect memento of another season of white-hot Mini 4WD racing!
• Silver/carbon mix material brushes give balance of performance and reliability.
• Sticker is in silver and black.
• Input voltage: 2.4-3.0V
• Torque at recommended load: 1.4-1.9mN-m
• RPM: 17,200-21,200
• Current consumption: 1.6-3.0A
• Compatible with Mini 4WD cars.
• 8T pinion gear sold separately.