CAR REGULATIONS of BUGGY Class
Any Tamiya Buggy can participate in this event.
- Only Tamiya and Fully Max batteries should be used. No modifications to the battery cables or connectors are allowed. The driver should prepare by himself because it is not handed out from the race organizer.
- Tamiya ESC and Hobby Wing 60 Amps Non-Boost ESC are allowed.
- Maximum Acceptable Motor 15.5 turn or higher brushless and 23 turn or higher brush motor allowed. Drivers are not allowed to change the motor timing.
- Drivers should prepare motors and esc by themselves because it is not handed out from the race organizer.
- The minimum permissible weight of car when ready to run is 1,350g with a transponder
- Each Driver should prepare his own transponder
- Allowed Body: Tamiya Buggy Only
- Allowing Wing: Kit
- Only the Kit tire sets are allowed.
- Only the Kit Gear Ratios are accepted.