This Mini 4WD kit is a color variation of the Tamiya DCR-02, the second mix- and-match 3-piece body Mini 4WD racer dreamt up by Japanese designer Takayuki Yamazaki. This model will be a cool addition to any Mini 4WD garage with a clear black body. It is based upon the midship motor, aerodynamically advanced MA chassis.
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 42mm.
• The body is molded in clear black (smoke) ABS plastic. Its three parts can be used with other color variations (Item 95510); front and rear cowls can also be used with DCR-01 bodies (such as Items 18646, 95312, 95408, etc.)
• The MA chassis is clear purple ABS plastic, while other parts are molded in white low-friction POM material.
• Dedicated clear stickers to decorate the body included.
• Y-spoke wheels (matte pink plated) are paired with black small-diameter low-profile super hard tires with sidewall lettering.
• Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model has a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.