These are large-diameter narrow wheels designed to fit Mini 4WD large diameter narrow tires. The wheels are made of machined-aluminum. Running stability is improved compared to the heavy resin wheels that come standard in Mini 4WD kits as they offer a low center of gravity. The wheels use a Polypropylene bushing insert that ensures the wheels spin freely when attached to the stock wheel axle shaft.
• These 2 heavier wheels plus bushings weigh approx. 14g (*) as a pair (roughly equivalent to 3 mass dampers or 1 mass damper (8x8x32)). *The weight is almost equal to Item 94993 (HG Heavy Aluminum Wheels for Low-Profile Tires (2pcs.)).
4 white PP bushings included.
• One set of these wheels can be used for either front or rear to adjust weight balance.
• Use with tires from Item 15368 (Large Dia. Narrow Lightweight Wheels (w/Arched Tires), 15388 (Narrow Reston Sponge Tires (Black)) and reinforced shafts.
• Use Item 10306 (Mini 4WD Bushing for Aluminum Wheels (White, 8pcs.) when replacing wheel bushings.
• Compatible with any Mini 4WD or Mini 4WD PRO cars with large-diameter, narrow tires. (Please note that some bodies may require modification.)