About the Aircraft:
Building on the incredible success of the RAFs British Aerospace Hawk trainer, the 100 series was a significant development of the original design, which resulted in a much more aggressive looking aeroplane. With a lengthened nose and permanent wing-tip mountings for air to air missiles, the Hawk 100 series would provide several nations with an extremely cost effective, agile and capable multi-role aircraft option.
About the Model:
The BAE Hawk 100 Series certainly has the no-nonsense looks to match its upgraded flying capabilities, and is now available from exclusively from Airfix as a 1:72 scale model. Featuring 3 livery schemes and at a length of 155mm, now's the chance to bring home the fierce and powerful BAE Hawk 100!
BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- License line
- BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)