This Mini 4WD kit depicts the Lord Knight which is one of the main cars of the Japanese Manga "MINI 4 KING'' - in the Laser Mini 4WD Series. The futuristic body sits on top of the highly adaptable VZ chassis.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm, height: 45mm.
• The newly designed body is molded in blue ABS and based upon black ABS VZ chassis.
• The model includes the following three types of dedicated V parts (clear yellow ABS) which can be attached by screws:
(1) 1-piece high-mount roller section angles rollers upward to lift up body rear (lower body front) and limit jumping in lane change sections. Also, the mount acts as side guard stabilizer for stable performance.
(2) A front lower guard limits front bumper's deformation when cornering, and works as a brake on upslopes in lane change sections.
(3) Taller rollers at front and rear feature 2mm higher attachment compared to regular rollers, to limit body lean. Their patterns are inspired by a western knight's shield.
• Plastic bearings are made of low friction, black POM resin.
• Large-diameter dish type wheels (white) are paired with black elastomer slick tires.
• Includes a Type 130 motor and dedicated stickers. The model features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).