The NISMO team took 20 prime-condition Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) and hand-built them into a totally customized supercar, the Z-tune. Unveiled at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Salon, the Z-tune features major upgrades to internal mechanics including the souped-up 2.8L twin turbo engine with 500hp output, Sachs special suspension system, brakes jointly designed with engineers from Brembo, and lightweight carbon body. Full of racing-spec parts while featuring excellent power and handling, the Z-tune has been called the ultimate road-going car, combining luxury with superior performance.
• 1/24 scale replica plastic model of the NISMO GT-R R34 Z-tune.
• Overall length: 190mm, width: 76mm
• Aggressive body form accurately reproduced with wide front fenders and cooling louvers on hood.
• Complex design front bumper comes molded as separate part.
• Awesome speed and power captured with GT racing style 5-spoke wheel and large brake discs.
• Sharply finished rear body finished off with large muffler and diff oil cooler.
• Accurately replicated cockpit features 3-spoke steering wheel and rear damper adjuster dial.