This Tamiya R/C kit faithfully recreates the Porsche 911 GT3 CUP VIP customer race car. The 911 GT3 Cup car was developed for the Porsche Super Cup, a single-make racing series gracing circuits around the world. The VIP car recreated by this assembly kit was run by Porsche themselves and was driven upon invitation by a different driver according to the race. Its powerful form and rear wing are recreated expertly in durable and lightweight polycarbonate, with separately molded side mirror parts, plus metal-plated light cases that allow the installation of separately sold LEDs front and rear. Stickers are included in the kit to recreate numerous sponsor logos and other markings.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 465mm, width: 195mm, height: 134mm.
• Polycarbonate body. Front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs for a lit-up model.
• Separate molded parts recreate side mirrors and racing rear wing.
• Stickers are included to recreate a range of markings and logos.
• Wheels are molded in Silver, and paired with slick tires.
• This model runs on the short wheelbase (251mm) version of the TT-01 Type-E chassis, which features shaft- driven 4WD for easy handling.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, ESC-electronic speed controller, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.