The Cosmosonic depicts a car which appears in a brand-new story from the Japanese Mini 4WD comic Let’s & Go!! Return Racers!! as the car of hero Retsu Seiba. The model features a highly streamlined new body with numerous aero components such as fins lending a futuristic look. It is based upon the cutting-edge FM-A Chassis.
Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that - thanks to its center of gravity toward the front - is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with low-friction front skid bar and roller (4 included) parts, while rear rollers are 8mm thick for superb stability. The chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Includes 3.5:1 gears and a motor.
• Mini 4WD racer assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm.
• Three-piece body molded in White ABS.
• Metallic stickers included.
• Fluorescent Yellow A-spoke wheels are paired with Black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 motor included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.