This Mini 4WD racer depicts the style of a new racing car with front fender and two split rear wings. The V shaped body gives an image of a raptor’s beak, which is also the origin of the model name. The original body is mounted on the quick and adaptable VZ chassis.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm, height: 41mm. Wheelbase: 80mm.
• The VZ chassis is molded in gray ABS and paired with complementary red ABS A parts.
• Modern racing car body with front fender and two split rear wings.
• Multi-part, screw attached rear roller stay and front bumper have holes for the attachment of FRP and carbon stays, letting you set up the VZ chassis just how you want it.
• Dedicated metallic stickers are included to decorate the model.
• White wheels are used, and paired with black small diameter low-profile tires.
• Type 130 motor included. The model features a 3.5: 1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).