Here comes a brand new Mini 4WD model capturing one of the customized small trucks which have recently become popular in Japan. This model gives a playful image, and is sure to catch everyone’s attention at the track with its unique form.
Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that - thanks to its center of gravity toward the front - is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with low-friction front skid bar and roller (4 included) parts, while rear rollers are 8mm thick for superb stability. The chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Includes 3.5:1 gears and a motor.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 144mm, width: 97mm, height: 61mm.
• Body is molded in Metallic Orange, and consists of two separate sections to offer the easier two-tone color painting job.
• Comes with separate parts for animal guard and roll bar.
• Features front motor layout with aerodynamic design low-friction skid bar on front bumper underside.
• Black polypropylene A-spoke wheels are paired with super hard small-diameter low-profile tires (black).
• 8mm thickness side rollers give stability and a lightweight model.
• Dedicated metallic stickers are packaged in the kit.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.