About the M1046 Humvee TOW Missile Carrier
The Humvee was designed for durability, superior off-road handling, and versatility. The first Humvee deployed by the US Military in 1985 featured many different variations including a cargo or troop transport vehicle, armament carrier, and a rescue vehicle. The M1046 featured a self-recovery winch in the front, reinforced doors and a TOW anti-tank missile launcher mounted on the roof. TOW is an easy to operate advanced anti-tank missile launcher that has been deployed in over 40 countries since 1970. M1046 has room for 6 TOW missiles in the back and seating for four personnel. First deployed to the Gulf War and later to conflicts in Bosnia and Kosovo for fire support, the M1046 demonstrated strong firepower and exceptional mobility during 2003 Operation Iraqi Freedom.
About the model
- Overall length: 137mm
- Accurate replication of body provides real sense of striking power.
- TOW missile launcher includes all extra attachments.
- Features precise detailing of reinforced doors, and missiles, tripod and containers stored in the rear.
- Extra attachments such as front self-recovery winch, CIP panels and bush guard included in kit.
- Two types of side mirrors and bonnet grill to choose from.
- Air intake and muffler for marines division version also included.
- Comes with one driver and operator figure.
- Markings for four different vehicles including the 1st Marine Division, 3rd Infantry Division and KFOR units.