This R/C tank recreates the Centurion in 1/16 scale as a radio control model. The Centurion Mk. III was developed as a heavy cruiser tank to counter the powerful German Army tanks during WWII. The Mk. III was perhaps the most polished Centurion variant, equipped with the L/66.7 20 pounder long barrel gun. It was also deployed in the Korean War in 1950, and showed off overwhelming strength which saved the Allied forces from crisis many times. The production reached about 2,800 between 1948 and 1956. After the Korean War, the Mk. III were deployed in European countries, but also other areas such as India, Israel, and Egypt with their formidable force.
• 1/16 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length 603mm, width: 214mm, height: 187mm.
• Features realistic depictions of cast surface patterns and weld lines.
• Control Unit uses 4 channels to control forward/back movement, sharp and pivot turning at any speed. Gun elevation, recoil and turret rotation can also be controlled. Engine sounds are synchronized with model speed, while main gun and machine gun firing are realistically accompanied by lights and sound (facilitated by DMD Multi-Function Unit).
• Comes with Type 380 motors (x2, running), type 130 motor (x1, turret) and TSU-03 servos (x2, gun elevation and recoil).
• Gun barrel and chassis are aluminum, and suspension arms and drive sprockets are die-cast.
• Realistic motion is enhanced by movable Horstmann suspension, while tracks come pre-assembled.
• The hatch is detachable by a magnet, which allows easy replacement of battery.
• Compatible with Item 53447 (Battle System (For 1/16 Scale Tanks)).
• Requires: Tamiya 4-channel radio, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya paint and finishing supplied to complete.