This TAMIYA R/C model recreates the ALL-NEW 2019 Toyota Supra. The Supra has not been in production since 2002 and Toyota has brought it back thanks to a collaborative effort with BMW. The chassis, drivetrain, and engine are based on the BMW Z4. The body and suspension tuning were developed by Toyota to give the Supra a distinctive and classic Toyota sporty feel. Tamiya has faithfully recreated the Supra for radio control enthusiasts with a polycarbonate body that captures the sleek lines and it sits on top the easy to build and drive TT-02 chassis.
TT-02: Adaptable, Balanced Shaft Driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
• 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 457mm, width: 188mm.
• Body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separate light cases front and rear. NOTE: Not LED light compatible.
• Features separate molded parts for side mirrors.
• Twin 5-spoke wheels are molded in black, and paired with racing radial tires.
• The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
• 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
• Includes 540-type motor.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, ESC, Cand Tamiya PS paints.