This model kit set pairs the classic model of the JGSDF reconnaissance motorcycle (Item 35245) with Japanese model maker Fine Molds’ high mobility vehicle, in what promises to be a great value diorama in a box!
Motorcycles are an important part of Japan Ground Self Defense Force (JGSDF) reconnaissance units, and to maintain a low profile are usually finished in olive drab with matte black components such as the engine. They are frequently joined by the High Mobility Vehicle, which boasts excellent off-road ability and can transport up to 10 passengers, or be used for carrying supplies.
About the Set:
1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit set.
Reconnaissance Motorcycle Model Information
• Features detailed depictions of the engine and spoked wheels.
• Includes two realistic figures that depict a soldier on the bike, plus a tank commander giving instructions. Manual and package include printed maps to cut out and put in the commander’s hand.
• Accessories for the figures include: machine gun, goggles, radio pack, satchel and more!
High Mobility Vehicle Model Information
• Length: 141mm, width: 70mm
• Includes detail on the vehicle underbelly and in the interior. Canvas hood is in deployed position.
• Comes with five marking options.
• High Mobility Vehicle parts are a product of Fine Molds, Japan.