This re-issue model kit recreates the classic Toyota car kit, which originally debuted back in 1986. It depicts the Supra which made its bow in Japan back in February 1986, with the top of the line 3.0GT Turbo model featuring a 2,954cc 6-cylinder engine with turbo intercooler, an aerodynamically honed body that had a drag coefficient of just 0.32, and hi-tech suspension with stabilizer bars for amazing road handling.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Features updated decals and masking stickers, plus an updated instruction manual.
• The model can be assembled to depict a left- or right-hand drive car, with dedicated steering wheel and parking brake positions, plus different parts for U.S. and Japan market side mirrors.
• Clear parts recreate head and taillights.
• Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic texture, and authentic tread patterns.