The Tamiya P34 Six-Wheeler R/C kit has enjoyed a rich release history. This release is an updated version of the Tyrrell P34 Six-Wheeler as raced at the 1977 Argentine GP (previously released as Item 49154 and 58003). The updates include some changes, which include updated instruction on the color needed to paint the side mirrors, and livery location tweaks.
About the Tyrrell P34
The Tyrrell P34 is known as the distinctive “six-wheeler” Formula One race car and its 1977 Argentine GP version featured a full cowl body design without observation windows seen on the side of the cockpit.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 435mm, width: 104mm, height: 206mm.
• The body is injection molded in white and blue to realistically depict the Tyrrell P34 1977 Argentine GP version.
• The 6-wheel F103 chassis is equipped with friction dampers and facilitates high-speed running despite its 2WD simple structure.
• Small front and large rear tires are high-grip sponge type.
• 540 Motor is included.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, small 7.2volt battery with charger.