This is the Tamiya Color Flat Field Blue Acrylic Paint. It is made from water-soluble acrylic resins and is excellent for either brush painting or airbrushing.
These paints can be used on Styrol resins, Styrofoam, wood, primed metal, styrene, abs, acrylic, plus all of the common model plastics. The paint covers well because it is rich in pigment. Flows smoothly and dries to a smooth uniform finish with no blushing or fading, and can be blended easily.
- Each bottle of paint contains 10 ml.
- Comes in a glass jar with a plastic, color coded lid.
- All colors are mixable with each other.
- Drying time is approx 10-15 mins.
- Thin only with Tamiya thinner.
Tamiya paints are a staff favorite for all surfaces. They are especially good for airbrushing because they are thinner than most acrylic paints and require only a little thinning to run through an airbrush. We recommend using synthetic hair paint brushes. Wash your brushes in water for cleanup.