his is the Tamiya Color Flat Dark Green 2 Acrylic Paint. It is made from water-soluble acrylic resins and is excellent for either brush painting or airbrushing.
These paints can be used on Styrol resins, Styrofoam, wood, primed metal, styrene, abs, acrylic, plus all of the common model plastics. The paint covers well because it is rich in pigment. Flows smoothly and dries to a smooth uniform finish with no blushing or fading, and can be blended easily.
- Each bottle of paint contains 10 ml.
- Comes in a glass jar with a plastic, color coded lid.
- All colors are mixable with each other.
- Drying time is approx 10-15 mins.
- Thin only with Tamiya thinner.